When I booked a reservation here, the friends we were traveling with asked " Why did you book a Best Western ?".
After staying here they said " Wow, what a great place to stay."
Comfortable, clean and a friendly staff. Really close to the Park and the shuttle is right at the curb. The views from the parking lot will blow you away.The free breakfast was exceptional, nothing like a regular hotel "free" breakfast. I will definetly stay here if we are lucky enough to visit Zion again. The only negitive is that you can't get a cup of coffee in the morning if you are an early riser untill the resturant opens at 7:30 or 8:00.
Great place other than that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2013, all new Guest rooms! Located just a mile and a half from the south entrance of Zion National Park. Free seasonal shuttle. 2 Restaurants, includes fine dining and sports grill. Exceptional customer service is a heartfelt tradition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Zion Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Zion Park Hotel Springdale
- Best Western Springdale
- Springdale Best Western
- Zion Park Inn Springdale, Utah