Very good hotel, clean comfortable and quiet. Large rooms and a lovely back deck to sit on and enjoy the surrounding canyon. We ate at the adjoining Switchback Restaurant, which I assume is part of the hotel, in the evening and although a little on the pricey side, $265 for 4 people, 2 courses with coffee and wine, both the food and the service was excellent. The best meal we had had on the tour of the Canyonlands. However, for breakfast they only have a buffet option which worked out at $16 per person, there was no Continental Breakfast option. So seeing as I only wanted a slice of toast and a cup of coffee, we decided to do an early brunch - somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2013, all new Guest rooms! Located just a mile and a half from the south entrance of Zion National Park. Free seasonal shuttle. 2 Restaurants, includes fine dining and sports grill. Exceptional customer service is a heartfelt tradition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Zion Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Zion Park Hotel Springdale
- Best Western Springdale
- Springdale Best Western
- Best Western Zion Park Inn Springdale, Utah