We stayed here for 2 nights and wished we could have stayed longer. Our room was excellent-it was a family suite, which incidentally was not listed on the internet-call the hotel directly. The suite included 2 queen size beds, and a separate room with a futon and full size refrigerator. Laundry facility right in building. Lots of room for a family of 4 and only $120 per night. Pool area was beautiful, deck off of the lodge was very relaxing. Very close to park entrance. We loved Zion and if we ever get back we would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the all-new Holiday Inn Express Zion National Park tucked among the towering red rock cliffs of Zion Canyon. Renovated in 2015, our premier Zion National Park lodging choice has spectacular scenic views, along with excellent amenities. Our newly renovated property has been designed to echo the natural elegance of Zion National Park. Visitors enjoy updated furnishings which complement the comforts and amenities you would expect in lodging near Utah's First National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Springdale - Zion Natl Pk Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Zion Park Hotel Springdale
- Best Western Springdale
- Springdale Best Western
- Holiday Inn Express Springdale - Zion Natl Pk Area Utah