“Great food, great value.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Southwestern, Asian, Vegetarian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Plainview, New York, United States
“Great food, great value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place doesn't look like much, but the food was terrific, and the prices easy to take. The service was also excellent. It is a southwestern type restaurant, and the best place we visited in Springdale.

Visited October 2012

Hurricane, Utah
“The best food ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I decided to go to Whiptail Grill for our Anniversary, I'm so glad we did. The food was delicious, my favorite was the Chili Relleno. I loved the taste and loved the way it was served so beautiful. I ordered the Southwest Chicken Wrap and thought it was very good. I loved the atmosphere and the service was excellent.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Watsonville, California
“Wow! What a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Superior quality food. BEST chile relleno ever (and I'm from California and keeping track!), goat and jack cheese with crispy panko crust. Returned and second night because it was so good. Great views of the red rock cliffs

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great Salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Loved the salad here. Ate outside mid september and it was very nice. Very friendly staff. It doesn't look like much when you go past, but the food is worth the stop.

Cleveland
“Some of it was great, some of it was not.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Goat cheese stuffed chili relleno was fabulous. Service was slow and scattered, but I think they might have been short-handed when I was there.

Note that if you have your heart set on their famous Peanut Butter Chocolate Habanero Creme Brule, call ahead and see if they have it when you plan to be there... I went there just for this dish, and on the night I visited they weren't serving it. :(

Atmosphere was fine for me - the fact that it's in an old gas station gives it some of that cool, road trip quirkiness that I enjoy - if you're looking for an elegant dinner, this probably isn't what you want in Springale.