“New opinion of massages” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 13 Activities in Springdale
More attraction details
Owner description: WE GO, WHEREVER YOU ARE Next to the gently flowing Virgin River, at your room or in the lush garden of a Springdale area resort . . . , Wherever you feel most comfortable, we are ready to provide the perfect end to the perfect day at Zion.
San Jose, California, United States
4 attraction reviews
“New opinion of massages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is only the second time in my life i have ever had a massage. The first time was on a cruise and not enjoyable.

My fiance and I had a couples day, and we both got massages. Right off the bat, the professionalism of Kellan made me comfortable. That allowed me to relax and really enjoy the massage! The fact that he listened and took input and sculpted the massage toward needed areas was awesome!
I really can't image getting a massage from anyone else, so I guess we have to go back to Zion again soon!

San Jose, California
“Heaven after hiking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough positive things about our massage experience. Stay at the Cliffrose Lodge and get an amazing massage from Zion Canyon Massage....You deserve the best :-)

Visited May 2014
7 attraction reviews
“Wonderful, therapeutic massages.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

If you want to truly relax while near Zion, this is the place for you. Kellan is a skilled massage therapist that will work your needs. You'll leave feeling refreshed and relaxed.

Visited March 2014
Riverton, Utah
“You won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Zion Canyon Massage knows how to give an amazing massage while surrounding you in one of the most beautiful places in the world! Prices are reasonable, pressure and technique supreme and include that hard to find intuitive sense to what you need when you need it.

I will recommend Zion Canyon Massage to everyone I know.
You will NOT be disappointed!

Visited April 2014
“The best massage experience I'v had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Kellon Cox was my massage therapist. He's very professional and well educated on the body. He had amazing touch, the massage was very relaxing and he was able to work out all my sore areas from hiking earlier that day. I would recommend him to anyone and I will definitely be coming back.

Visited April 2014