“Not impressed” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Brea
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We had dinner in this resturant last night after hiking in the Narrows all day. We chose it because it was close to the hotel and due to the good reviews. A mistake. The menu is really limited. I ordered the southwestern chicken salad with the dressing, the cheese and the tortilla strips on the side. When the salad finally arrived, there was no chicken in it. I called the server over and told her there is no chicken. She said "look at the bottom, maybe it fell there". When she was finally convinced there is no chicken, she brought me some from the kitchen saying that "he forgot to put the chicken in". No apologies. The salad was mediocare at best, but the price was not. For a $16 I expect much more. My husband's dinner was not too exciting either and was $20.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Paris
“Good quality tex-mex cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

A relaxed place to eat with a great range of tex-mex dishes and beers. We booked a table on the outside terrace which I recommend as the place gets very busy.

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Quirky Satisfying Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

After a full day at Bryce Canyon AND ZIon, we were glad to relax on the porch of Bit and Spur for a well deserved dinner. As we waited for our meal, we were amused by a bevy of hummingbirds slurping away at nearby nectar stations. The porch overlooked a lovely greenspace, with flowering shrubs and peaceful plants. I had the blue crab and corn canneloni - sort of a Mexican-Italian fusion. I had never heard of such a thing but it was well worth the risk! Nice meal and great service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
“What a great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband and I loved this restaurant!
We had dinner out on the porch because it was nice warm evening. The grounds are so beautiful and we loved watching the hummingbirds at the feeders!
The food was delicious. We started with guacamole and chips (a special that night)--love the guac! My husband ordered the pasta pollo and I had the cheese enchiladas. Both were excellent! Dessert was a shared berry crisp with ice cream--yum!
Prices seemed a little high, but the meal and experience were well worth it.
We were on a two week trip and can say this was one of the best all-around meals we had. We would definitely eat here again if in the area.

Visited June 2013
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
“Great meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We ate here on our second day enjoying Zion. Although the scenery wasn't like the lodge dining room, the food was so much better! Totally recommend! It was fabulous!

• Visited April 2013