Canyon Vista Bed & Breakfast was an ideal place for us to stay. We wanted to hike the Angels Landing in Zion National Park. Since it would be a warm day we wanted to start early. With breakfast that might have been a problem but it wasnt at the Canyon Vista B&B. They offer two places you can have breakfast (with breakfast vouchers). Perfect for hikers who want to have an early start and perfect for if you like to sleep a little longer.
The Pa'rus room was nice and comfortable, exactly what we needed after a strenuous hike. A great bed and bath with whirlpool. Not to mention a patio where you can sit and relax, watch hummingbirds and enjoy a sunset with view on the mountain (as shown on their website).
With Trista's advice we've seen some beautiful place of Zion National Park and it makes us want to come back to see so much more...
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed And Breakfast
- Canyon Vista Hotel
- Canyon Vista Hotel Springdale
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed & Breakfast Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in nature's grandeur at Zion National Park (and away from crowds), this riverside property offers rustic-elegant suites with luxurious duvet bedding, beautifully-crafted furnishings, private baths, well-equipped kitchenettes, dining and sitting areas. Canyon Vista offers awe-inspiring views of Zion National Park's towering peaks; beautiful landscaping, waterfall, spacious orchard, swings for two, river-side and suite-side patios, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor jetted tubs, and an intoxicating serenity. Breakfast is when (and what) you want; and our gracious hosts will go out of their way to make your experience exceptional! Reserve one more day than you planned, and you'll be glad you did! Welcome (in advance) to Canyon Vista Lodge—Bed & Breakfast—Zion National Park. ... more less