We happened upon Canyon Vista Lodge looking for a last minute room in Zion. A one night stay quickly turned into five.
Our suite had a spacious master bedroom with walk in closet, a second room with sleeper couch, kitchenette, and TV, and a master bathroom with a spa tub and beautifully tiled shower. Everything was very comfortable and clean. Wifi was easy to access. Such a relaxing atmosphere to come home to after a long day of hiking. Beautiful property (we even had deer visit one afternoon) with amazing views of the surrounding mountains.
Judith (innkeeper) and Ken (owner) were wonderful! Not only did we immediately feel like family but they were happy to take the time to give us all the insider tips to get the experience we were looking for. Judith was readily available anytime we had questions or needed assistance. There were no vacancies when stopped to ask, Judith called all the local hotels for us looking for a room, but Ken (who happened to be visiting) decided to give up his room just so we could stay!
The breakfast vouchers for local restaurants were a great idea, allowing flexibility when starting our morning. Oscar's had delicious and filling meals with To Go ordering on our early starts.
If we ever make it back to Zion, and I sincerely hope we do, we will definitely be staying at Canyon Vista Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in nature's grandeur at Zion National Park (and away from crowds), this riverside property offers rustic-elegant suites with luxurious duvet bedding, beautifully-crafted furnishings, private baths, well-equipped kitchenettes, dining and sitting areas. Canyon Vista offers awe-inspiring views of Zion National Park's towering peaks; beautiful landscaping, waterfall, spacious orchard, swings for two, river-side and suite-side patios, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor jetted tubs, and an intoxicating serenity. Breakfast is when (and what) you want; and our gracious hosts will go out of their way to make your experience exceptional! Reserve one more day than you planned, and you'll be glad you did! Welcome (in advance) to Canyon Vista Lodge—Bed & Breakfast—Zion National Park. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed And Breakfast
- Canyon Vista Hotel Springdale
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed & Breakfast Springdale, Utah