Zion National Park is an incredible place to visit -- great hikes, great scenes of beauty. and more. If you go there and like B&Bs, definitely check out Canyon Vista B&B. I can't say enough about it. The rooms (we booked two: one for me and my wife, the other for our daughter) were lovely and comfortable, with every amenity -- including a small fridge and microwave. The food was delicious, the company fun, and perhaps most important, the innkeepers --- Trista and Matt -- were two of the most genuinely warm and welcoming people we've ever met. We've been to a lot of B&Bs over the years. This one rates right up there in the top 3.
Bruce, Lynne & Jessica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in nature's grandeur at Zion National Park (and away from crowds), this riverside property offers rustic-elegant suites with luxurious duvet bedding, beautifully-crafted furnishings, private baths, well-equipped kitchenettes, dining and sitting areas. Canyon Vista offers awe-inspiring views of Zion National Park's towering peaks; beautiful landscaping, waterfall, spacious orchard, swings for two, river-side and suite-side patios, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor jetted tubs, and an intoxicating serenity. Breakfast is when (and what) you want; and our gracious hosts will go out of their way to make your experience exceptional! Reserve one more day than you planned, and you'll be glad you did! Welcome (in advance) to Canyon Vista Lodge—Bed & Breakfast—Zion National Park. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed And Breakfast
- Canyon Vista Hotel Springdale
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed & Breakfast Springdale, Utah