What a find! Alan and JoNell will meet your needs as they did ours. We were so comfortable at Canyon Vista we stayed and extra day. The breakfast coupon we used at Oscars was amazing and delicious. The stars out on the patio were breath taking and we sat there for an hour just gazing. The appoointments in the rooms were impecable. After long hikes coming back to the Canyon Vista wasrelaxing and like coming home. We will be back for a longer stay next time not only for the accomodations, but the hospitality. We felt like family. We also had an opportunity to meet the owner and he was just as concerned our stay meet our needs.
Al and Nina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in nature's grandeur at Zion National Park (and away from crowds), this riverside property offers rustic-elegant suites with luxurious duvet bedding, beautifully-crafted furnishings, private baths, well-equipped kitchenettes, dining and sitting areas. Canyon Vista offers awe-inspiring views of Zion National Park's towering peaks; beautiful landscaping, waterfall, spacious orchard, swings for two, river-side and suite-side patios, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor jetted tubs, and an intoxicating serenity. Breakfast is when (and what) you want; and our gracious hosts will go out of their way to make your experience exceptional! Reserve one more day than you planned, and you'll be glad you did! Welcome (in advance) to Canyon Vista Lodge—Bed & Breakfast—Zion National Park. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed And Breakfast
- Canyon Vista Hotel Springdale
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed & Breakfast Springdale, Utah