We stayed in the Kinesava Mountain Suite. Very spacious, comfortable, and beautiful room. My only complaint, really, is that the bathroom was a bit small with no shelves or counter space for our toiletries. I ended up placing all of our toiletries on the kitchen counter, just outside the bathroom -- which wasn't ideal. But other than that, everything else was very nice. The owner of the b&b was kind, and was always available to answer questions or give advice, if requested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in nature's grandeur at Zion National Park (and away from crowds), this riverside property offers rustic-elegant suites with luxurious duvet bedding, beautifully-crafted furnishings, private baths, well-equipped kitchenettes, dining and sitting areas. Canyon Vista offers awe-inspiring views of Zion National Park's towering peaks; beautiful landscaping, waterfall, spacious orchard, swings for two, river-side and suite-side patios, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor jetted tubs, and an intoxicating serenity. Breakfast is when (and what) you want; and our gracious hosts will go out of their way to make your experience exceptional! Reserve one more day than you planned, and you'll be glad you did! Welcome (in advance) to Canyon Vista Lodge—Bed & Breakfast—Zion National Park. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed And Breakfast
- Canyon Vista Hotel Springdale
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed & Breakfast Springdale, Utah