Off-season rate on March 6 was $79 for a king. You be the judge if that is good or not. | think peak season is double that. We would not have stayed if it was $160 / night but I am cheap.
I thought the room was very nice, loved the view, loved the glass wall in the dining room. Food was luke-warm but I didn't travel to Zion for the restaurant. Breakfest was hot and large for the money. One waiter was friendly but never came back for refills. Breakfast waiter was more responsive. Even if both were rude, I wouldn't base my decision on that.
It was only a few miles to the park, you are there in minutes so that didn't bother me.
No hotel is perfect and every hotel gets comments from someone that they would never go there again.
My biggest complaint is probably the soft water takes forever to wash soap out of your hair, but I assume the whole area has this problem. Let me take that back, there is one thing that bothered me. The sign advertised wireless internet but the women at the front desk said it comes and goes because of the canyon. You can always get a good signal in the lobby but almost never in the rooms. Not that I wanted to spend hours on the internet but I do enjoy keeping up with e-mail and sending pictures back to the kids. I had to use my blackberry instead.
We would definitely go again and I wish we could have stayed another night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum, and Zion Canyon Brewing Co. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah