What makes Majestic View Lodge worth the stay is the magnificent views......period. The lodge itself is nice and very appropriate to the landscape. After viewing pictures that have been posted, some rooms are better than others for sure. Our room was better than ok. The bathroom was completely stark but clean. Would we stay here again? Maybe. It was a little more expensive than some of the other hotel-motel-lodges. The reason we chose Majestic was for the rustic design that fits so well with the beautiful landscape. The best feature of Majestic is the balcony of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah