We were so happy to be able to stay another night in Springdale to see more of Zion, and happy this Lodge was available. Very cute rustic décor, but thin walls, could hear everything next door. It had a nice balcony with great view. But really the view is everywhere in Springdale.
However, it was located at the very end of Springdale, at the end of the town. It was the furthest motel from Zion. Must take shuttle or personal car to town to dine or shop.
The décor was cute with slatted wood blinds, but they didn't cover the windows completely. Weird and not too private. The sunlight came through all around the windows in the morning waking us up, ugh, not really what you want when you're on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum, and Zion Canyon Brewing Co. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah