We liked our visit at MVL very much, because we wanted a komfortable stay nearby to NP.
All our demands did realized by MVL. We enjoyed our rooms with the little balcony (majestic view to ZION incl.) and also the friendly welcome at front desk. Our visit in the restaurant will be also a positive reminder, we were very lucky and had very friendly staff, in the morning at braekfast also as in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum, and Zion Canyon Brewing Co. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah