Very close to Zion NP, our stay here was really 'majestic'. Really nice people!
We had breakfast as well here and it was great. Try the pancakes but only order 2 because they are HUGE!!! Would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic View Hotel Springdale
- Majestic View Hotel
- Majestic View Hotel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Motel Steakhouse
- Majestic View Lodge Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majestic View Lodge has 69 rooms with 3 suites. Located in Springdale, Utah, 3 miles from the South Entrance of Zion National Park. Open year-round. On site Restaurant, Gift Shop, Wildlife Museum, and Zion Canyon Brewing Co. Outdoor Pool open April thru October, Hot Tub open year round. We offer AAA, AARP, & MILITARY Discounts of 10%. We welcome Group Tours, Buses, and Special Events. Our Conference Room seats 50-60. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Majestic View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.