“Real great place.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Majestic View Lodge

Save Saved
You added Majestic View Lodge to your Saves list
Majestic View Lodge
3.0 of 5 Motel   |   2400 Zion Park Boulevard, P.O. Box 420, Springdale, UT 84767   |
Ranked #9 of 16 hotels in Springdale
Nieuwegein, Utrecht, Netherlands
“Real great place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

What a view, what a room. Friendly people and a nice pool to. We are traveling around for two weeks and I wished more hotels/lodges were like this. The Majestic View Lodge is really our number one!!

We also had diner in the restaurant (for a real good price): The food and price were good.

569 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Newbury Park
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband & I stayed three nights in July 2013. The log cabin themed property is beautiful and the views of Zion even more beautiful. Each room has a view of Zion from the balcony. Mattresses could use changing as they are lumpy and have canyons where others have slept. The pool looks very nice and the restaurant is okay. We ordered hot wings which were really good but my husband ordered the rib eye which was more like a chuck steak. The gift shop has great gifts and inexpensive water. The staff working there are very pleasant as well as the front desk staff.

We will definitely stay there on our next trip to Zion.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Arvada, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was our second time to stay at Majestic View Lodge. Needless to say, since it was our second visit there we love this place. The rooms are decorated in a mountain lodge type decor and immaculate. The view is awesome. We ate breakfast and dinner there, swam in the pool and shopped in the gift shop. Its' just a great all in all place to stay. If we go back to Zion National Park, this will be where we'll stay.

Boulder, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My wife and I had breakfast in the restaurant and while we were waiting between our fruit dish and the main part of our breakfast, asked the waitress to clear off the empty dishes. She said she would remove them when she brought our next course. She had one, possibly two other parties to take care of. When I left, I made a point of telling her that I was tipping only 10% because I felt that her reply was unacceptable. Her reply was, "Oh! OK." Not even an "I'm sorry". The food was good--nothing exceptional.

Fremont, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nice Room-Great View,Though the rooms on the opposite side will not have the same view.
We reached early and could get in the room before scheduled check in time-Really appreciated the flexibility after 11 hour of driving.
The hotel has it's own restaurant,The food is excellent,though the service was a bit slow,but you always get to appreciate the view.
conveniently located like 3 miles from the Park and also the shuttle stop is just on the other side of the road.

Room Tip: The place do not have an elevator and only one side of the building will have the mountain view

Mission Viejo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is our second time staying at the Majestic View Lodge. We love everything about it and have no complaints. Well worth the trip, the price, the stay.
It's close to Zion, but not right outside the park. There is a shuttle right across the street from the lodge.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

West Caldwell, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Majestic View was one of many stops for us on a family vacation to the southwest. We had connecting rooms for us and our teenage children. Rooms were clean with adorable decorations, nice furniture, etc. The view was truly spectacular. Being out of town a bit was no big deal at all.

My one complaint, was the bugs. Not just a few of these little beetle type bugs, but probably 50 each night in each room. I know its the side of a mountain, but I prefer not to have critters on me while sleeping. And while most of them were in the bathrooms, they did end up on the beds in both rooms. I was ready to get the heck out of there when we left. When we arrived at our next stop in Vegas I even found a few of the bugs in my toiletries.

If it weren't for the bugs, my rating would be a 5. When I told the front desk about them at checkout, they knew about the problem and said we should have called. I for one do not want pesticides sprayed during my stay which is why I did not complain during my stay. I was really trying to be go with the flow and not worry about the bugs, but had had enough by the time we left. Especially since we were paying for 2 rooms.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

canyon_breeze, Manager at Majestic View Lodge, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for your review. We get these pesky beetles every year about this time. We have done everything in our power to get rid of them. (Pest sprays do not work.) We are truly sorry. If I can be of any further assistance, please contact me directly. Kimarie Dockstader /Asst. GM 1-866-772-0665

Been to Majestic View Lodge? Share your experiences!