“Most Romantic Bed and Breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Springdale
Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast
You added Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
101 Kokopelli Circle, Springdale, UT 84767   |
Ranked #2 of 7 Springdale B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Salt Lake City
“Most Romantic Bed and Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This was where my wife and I honeymooned, and it was awesome! They really live up to their reviews! We stayed in the Master Bedroom, and it was decorated so nice and interesting. We felt so stinkin pampered! The steam shower was really great, especially for relaxing, along with everything else in the room. Their service was exceptional! One of the days of our stay, wife and I had to leave early in the morning to go on a canyoneering trip, and they still made a big, nice breakfast for us. I definitely recommend this place for any romantic getaway!

Room Tip: Master Bedroom, all the way, for any romantic adventure!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My family stayed here for 2 nights and we were glad we did. The hosts were very helpful and also respected your privacy. They make certain you leave completely full before you leave the table for a full day of hiking---this is easy to do because the breakfast both days was outstanding. My family and I watched dozens of shooting stars---and the Milky Way as well!!---- from our balcony. The balcony is perfect for early morning coffee(they make GREAT coffee)or an early evening beer. Their recommendations for dinner were perfect and they were kind enough to encourage us to explore their entire property---which led to my son wading in the river with an outstanding surrounding view---great father/son time. This place was perfect for my family and I would highly recommend it to anyone. As to the lack of sitting areas---this was not a problem whatsoever! Trust me, there are plenty of great places to sit and absorb the scenery/ambiance at this gem.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We have just returned from a three night stay at Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast and we cannot recommend this B&B highly enough. When we arrived hummingbirds were flying in and out of the fountain by the door, it was like a Disney film! The property itself is surrounded by beautiful gardens. I loved the unique décor, there were many interesting things to look at. We stayed in the Narrows, which had the most comfortable bed, a large TV on the wall and a big wardrobe. It has a shared balcony, but it really feels like your own, and the view is beautiful. Every little thing has been thought of here, even a day and night light switch in the bathroom (a dim light for when you get up in the night!) I made great use of the massage chair in the shared area after my days horse ride in Bryce, it is the best chair I have ever used. All the guests we spoke to felt the same. This is a lovely place to stay, I agree with another review which said it ruined the other rooms we stayed in on this trip, as none of them matched up!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Zion Canyon B&B was booked for the nights I wanted, so sadly we could only stay one night. I ended up staying in three different places and this was BY FAR the most beautiful and most pleasant experience. The host was welcoming upon arrival and helpful about hiking and restaurants in the area; the room was warm and inviting and the breakfast delicious. I would definitely recommend this B&B for a couple who wants a romantic getaway. Incredible location, too. You can walk to the entrance of Zion.

Room Tip: Book early!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
DeputyDan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. My wife thought that the decor, etc. was "over the top".
That being said we would both recommend this B&B.
The location is excellent. With few exceptions you can park your car and will never need it again until you are leaving for your next destination.
A couple of other posts on trip advisor have commented on the lack of a place to sit in the rooms. We would agree, the chairs provided are for looks and not for use. The one change I would make if I were the owner is to provide useable places to sit in the rooms. The common area was top notch and very comfortable.
This B&B has a small dog that lives inside. The dog was well behaved and not an issue at all. I just mention this for those travelers that might have allergies. If allergies are not a problem, I would consider the dog a plus.
One last point is that we felt that the price was fair.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Woking, Surrey, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed at this most surprising house for just two nights during our month-long stay in the USA in May/June, 2013. To be honest, one only needs to look at the website to see what a truly beautiful place it is and our hosts, Lary & Liz West made us very welcome. The breakfast were completely original and different each morning. When the time came to leave, we were only grateful that this was towards the end of our stay in the Canyons, as every other establishment would have been disappointing by comparison.
To put the icing on the cake, Zion Canyon was our favourite, especially as we had discovered it by chance 17 years ago.

Room Tip: Every room was finished in a different style and you will have to look at the website. However, whic...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Greensboro, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Wow! This place is gorgeous. This B&B was designed from it's beginning to give travelers a wonderful experience. Nestled just back from the main road on a spacious lot with beautiful gardens, this B&B sits amongst the the stunning cliffs of Zion. The rooms are a treat with lots of extras. The innkeepers - Mychal, Liz, and Larry - all served us well from greeting, settling in, tips on the town & park, and then Breakfast - Yummy! We have stayed in lots of B&Bs - New England, Florida, and out West. This is tops so far!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!