“Amazing day of Canyoneering!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 13 Activities in Springdale
Type: Tours, Adventure
Activities: Rock climbing
More attraction details
Owner description: Zion's Premier Adventure Outfitter and Guide Service • Narrows Rentals • Guided Canyoneering, Climbing, Biking and 4x4 Jeep Tours • River Tubing • Trailhead Shuttle Service. We have fun adventures available for all ages and abilities. Give us a call today and we can help you plan your visit to Zion National Park and Southern Utah.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Salem, New Hampshire
32 attraction reviews
“Amazing day of Canyoneering!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

Being unfamiliar with the area, and on vacation with my husband and two daughters (14 and 11) I was unsure what to expect, but I knew I wanted to get out into those gorgeous rocks and move!! So we booked a full day guided family canyoneering trip. We had Ben and Rob as our guides, they asked us questions first to get a feel for exactly what we were looking for... "FUN and EXCITEMENT"... isn't that what everyone is looking for??? Well they delivered... BIGTIME! Our day of hiking, climbing and repelling was over the top fun... far exceeding all of our expectations! To watch my 11 and 14 year old daughters being taught how to repel down the side of a canyon, and love every minute of it, was a life experience worth every penny!!!!! Not to mention the interaction between all of us, they thoroughly enjoy their job... this is evident. Rob and Ben had my girls laughing at every turn... thanks for that... they loved you guys!!! Thank you for going ABOVE and BEYOND to keep us safe, and give us the BEST day EVAAAAH in ZION!!!! (that's how we say it back here in the east haha)

Kingston, Washington
“East Rim shuttle to Lees Pass”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Booked a shuttle with these folks end of March. Zack(?) the driver showed about 15 minutes early which was fine by me.

Visited March 2012
Chicago, Illinois
10 attraction reviews
“Gave me the wrong size suit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

The folks at ZAC were pretty helpful, but gave me a dry suit that was two sizes too large. It was unnecessarily heavy and clumsy, but since you don't try it on till you start the narrows hike, there was nothing I could do. When I complained about it, they told me "yeah, we do that when we're out of the right size.". Fine, but they should have let me know this before giving me the suit!

Visited April 2012
, Public Relations Manager at Zion Adventure Company, responded to this review, June 23, 2012
If we gave you an over-sized suit without telling you, that was inappropriate and we apologize. While we sometimes run out of suits in the most common sizes during busy periods, our policy is to explain your options and go from there. Most people prefer a too-big suit to none at all, while others pass on it. Regardless, you should have the choice. If we only told you afterward, then we failed to respect your decision process. Please come see us next time you're in Zion; we'd like to make it up to you.
Madison, NJ
3 attraction reviews
“Must go there to rent equipment!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

We went to ZAC to rent our equipment for hiking the Narrows. They had a watch a (very brief YET informative) video about hiking the Narrows, and talked us through all of the equipment we would need to make the trip. Everyone was very knowledgeable, friendly, and easy-going about picking up and returning. I would definitely use them again!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
“They know what they are doing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

We visited Zion during Easter weekend and took one day Canyoneering trip with Zion Adventure Company. We were group of 14 and it was worth every minute. Guides were friendly and helpful. They knew what they were doing and they made all of us feel very comfortable. It is must to activity if you are visiting Zion.