I was on vacation with my mother after not seeing her for 17 months. This hotel was an absolute joke ! The owner was the rudest, most pompous and arrogant man I have ever dealt with. I asked him where I could get a good pizza as it was my first time there. He suggested a place, when I asked him if he could look the number, he refused and hung up on me. The next morning we went to have their breakfast, the coffee was water, the bread was cheap starch basically, and they asked us to get out of the lobby because it was time for them to clean. Pool was closed, and their WI-FI was non existent. Once they have your money, forget about any customer service or basic manners !! AVOID AVOID AVOID !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah