We rented the 3-bedroom cottage because we had a large group. The place had two bathrooms. The back bathroom faucet did not work, the toilet did not flush, and the shower only dripped water. It wasn't even possible to use that bathroom at all. Also saw several spiders and dead bugs on the floor.
The main concern was the large crack in the building that went from one side all the way to the other. The building seemed to be unlevel and literally falling apart.
The air conditioner wasn't working properly during the day. It was extremely hot in the "cottage". Also we were suppose to have an extra cot for a child to sleep on. The cot consisted of an old, dirty mattress on the floor.
The free breakfast consisted of bagels, donuts, and cereal. The grape jelly for the bagels expired in 2011.
Only good thing about this place was the location.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Hotel
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.