We travel internationally for 6 months out of the year and stay in hostels all the way to 5 star resorts. The reviews were very entertaining, so we decided to check it out for ourselves. Here's what we found:
Location is walkable to everything and even Zion NP.
Hot water, clean sheets and towels.
Some extra toiletries were included
Fridge (supermarket next store with free microwave use and outdoor cafe tables)
New carpeting (they had just finished installing it)
Included simple breakfast
Check-in process was long with some language translation at times.
Pool area was closed, not sure why.
Worn exterior, deck area behind office should be condemned.
Motel porch lights were bright through the night (I put an eyemask on).
Bed and pillows quality were very basic.
No bugs or hairs were found. If you're on a budget and want to be close to Zion ask them to see your exact room first and then stay if you think it's up to your standards.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Hotel
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.