We stayed here because it was the only place left in town. It took about 15 minutes just to book a room. After we had booked, we looked online and found their online price was cheaper, we asked for the same price as online and they refused. The breakfast was nothing more than toast, coffee, and donuts. Some repairs in the room were completed with duct tape. The carpet was disgusting. This is one step above camping at 10 times the price. Do not stay here if at all possible.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Hotel
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.