Bumbleberry Inn is an older hotel. Front desk staff are very professional and friendly. Gift shop and bakery are very nice. Prices in gift shop are very competitive and lots to choose from. Would recommend Bumbleberry Inn to all. Very close to Zion National Park (within a few miles) and the town of Springdale is very charming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Bumbleberry Inn you get more than just quality Springdale lodging. We offer great amenities such as in ground hot tub, heated outdoor pool, and free high-speed WiFi. We have a fitness room and a guest laundry facility. Guests can use the free shuttle service to ride throughout town and into Zion National Park. you also get access to Wildcat Willies Ranch Grill Saloon, Bumbleberry Theater for live entertainment. We are in the heart of town where everything is convenient and only 1 mile from the entrance to Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bumbleberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bumbleberry Hotel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Motel Springdale
- Bumbleberry Inn Springdale, Utah