“Ditto all the other reviews” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 13 Activities in Springdale
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure guide service for the Zion National Park and Southern Utah areas. Canyoneering, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Family Adventure, and Instructional Courses.We provide experienced guides at competitive rates.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
21 attraction reviews
“Ditto all the other reviews”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

An incredible experience and well worth the expense. Like several other reviewers, we had never done this before so were a little nervous. My friends back home thought I was crazy to even try. But our guide Eric was very patient and we went at our own pace, so we never felt rushed or stressed. I also appreciated that he was very safety-conscious. We lucked out in having the canyon all to ourselves, so that made it even better. This was definitely outside my comfort zone, but I think it's good to challenge yourself once in a while and push your own boundries. We did the half-day trip and that was just the right amount. I'm in okay shape but not super fit, so the full-day would have been too much. I would also recommend doing this early in your trip to Zion, when your legs are still fresh!

Visited June 2013

“We found our new addiction, canyoneering!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Greg was incredible guide. He made us feel comfortable with everything that we did which allowed us to fell comfortable trying new things. Since the the tours are for individual groups, the activities we engaged and were tailored specifically for us.

We had an unforgettable, fantastic time!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

This excursion was a lot of fun. The fact that we had our own guide for the two of us made it even more enjoyable. We had never canyoneered or rappelled before, but our guide Eric made it very enjoyable. This was probably our favorite event of our week in Utah.

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Excellent canyoneering half day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was in Vegas for a conference and was able to get away for two days to spend some time in Zion. Since I was traveling for work I was traveling solo. I decided to do a guided trip since I was by myself, and have always wanted to try canyoneering. I didn't have a ton of time so I did the half day option. It was an absolute blast. My guide was excellent. Very professional but also the right amount of casual. Since it was just us it was super chill and felt more like I was just hanging out with a like minded individual who also happened to be an expert canyoneerer. I would definitely recommend anyone spending any time in Zion to do at least a half day if not a full day. The experience is awesome.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I did a solo trip with Eric over Memorial day, and it was incredible. I have quite a bit of rappelling experience, but I have never been canyoneering. Eric matched the trip to my abilities beautifully, and I had exactly the type of fast paced adventure I was looking for. Water Canyon was gorgeous, the rappels were interesting, and I enjoyed talking with Eric as I went. Book this trip!

Visited May 2013