“The most wonderful accommodation to be found in the USA's most glorious National Park” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Flanigan's Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Springdale
Flanigan's Villas
You added Flanigan's Villas to your Saves list
425 Zion Park Boulevard, Springdale, UT 84767   |
Special Price
Winter Rate Special
Hampshire, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2009

Firstly, the Flaningan's Villas' location is exceptional: only a few hundred metres from the gates of Zion National Park, on the main street of the immaculate town of Springdale. The huge sandstone cliffs of the Watchman peak are virtually in the two Villas' back garden. It's a gorgeous setting, and the Villas are just as special. I have stayed in Villa One for the past four years now, and I keep returning because it's got everything I need for a luxurious stay on a hiking trip or if I just want to kick back and relax. The Villa has a simple but stylish decor and is immaculately kept by the owner Julie (whose care of her guests always extends to making each one of us feel a little bit special). It's spacious, comfortable and brilliantly equipped with a top quality kitchen, lovely bathroom (with whirlpool bath) and laundry. You feel part of the park, with the wildlife attracted to the two Villas' trees and garden providing excellent entertainment at all times.

I know it sounds as if I'm gushing a bit too much, but I really can't recommend the Villa enough. It's no more expensive than any of the regular hotels in Springdale, and when I first arrived I couldn't quite believe that I was able to afford to stay in this kind of a place.

There's a special atmosphere in Zion Park, and Flanigan's Villa has got just the same quality. I can't imagine ever wanting to stay anywhere else in this part of Utah, and I really hope that as many travellers as possible can share in the experience.

• Stayed July 2009

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)

Been to Flanigan's Villas? Share your experiences!