“Such a gem!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Novel House Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Springdale
Novel House Inn
You added Novel House Inn to your Saves list
73 Paradise Rd, Springdale, UT 84767   |
Ranked #6 of 7 Springdale B&B and Inns
New Castle, Pennsylvania, United States
“Such a gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I stayed here in July of 2014. I rarely fill out reviews, but we both agreed that the owner of this hotel deserves a great rating!

The hotel was beautiful and extremely clean. The location was perfect, (close to Zion National Park - about a 3 minute drive). Our room (the Austen Room) was unique and had personalized touches - you could tell that the owner put a lot of heart and time into it. It looked like a beautiful room out of a home. All of the essential hotel requirements were there, but we were blown away by the small details. The owner provided us with 2 breakfast vouchers for FREE breakfasts to delicious restaurants down the road (we got an incredible $30 breakfast for free!). He always made sure that we were content and he was willing to go above and beyond to meet our needs. Cookies and lemonade were provided in the afternoon. The owner was quick to have conversation with us - truly a great guy. Sometimes it's the small things that count. We loved staying in such a sweet, beautiful place with such a kind owner. I would HIGHLY suggest this hotel!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Stayed there a couple nights in late May. Everything was clean and comfortable. It was close to a shuttle stop and everything else that you may need. I like the idea of vouchers for breakfast. Both places were close, had great food and I could select what I wanted. Be aware that the ac does not run all night to save energy. Wife was concerned but it was no problem since it cooled off quite nicely at night with the window open. Noise was not a problem. We would return.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

My husband and I stayed in the Stevenson room. It was very comfortable, clean and quiet.

Ciaran was most hospitable and helpful. He made sure that we had a pleasant stay by answering our questions and taking care of any service requests.

The location is perfect. The Zion shuttle is only a block away. All restaurants were within walking distance. We did not need our car until we left for our next destination.

We would definitely stay here again for future Zion trips.

Thanks Ciaran.

Michael and Sue
Loveland CO

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Surrey, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I made a last minute change of plans and decided to drive to Zion, but where to stay?
Kieran, the owner of Novel House to the rescue!
In fact, I was so impressed with my accommodations, I stayed an extra day.
My room, the Mark Twain, was clean, charming and comfortable and the coupons for breakfast led to 2 of the best breakfasts I’ve had in quite a while, each having a unique and delicious flavor.
Every detail was obviously thought through, with an extremely comfortable study and tea room with cookies and fresh lemonade made available each day.
Located a very short walk off the main road provided easy access to all that Springdale has to offer as well as easy access to the Zion shuttle service.
Kieran even arranged a special blackout and lightning show on the final night! lol
When we lost power, I found Kieran busily rounding up flashlights for the guests and securing lighting to make the event safe and actually enjoyable to all guests.
On my next visit to Zion, I will definitely book my stay at Novel House...where you really feel like family!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

This is a delightful place to stay. The room my husband and I were in was a good size and elegantly decorated. The bed was very comfortable. There is a wonderful sitting room with coffee and tea always available. In the late afternoon it is a treat to have lemonade and cookies that are served here. There is a refrigerator available for guest's use. This is a nice twist on B&B. We were given vouchers to use at one of two restaurants a short walk away. This way we could eat at our own timing and order what we wanted off the menu. The location is excellent to walk to Springdale shops and restaurants and also close to the free shuttle that stops in town and at the Zion visitor center. I highly recommend Novel House inn

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Friendly welcome, comfortable and clean room. Stayed in Jane Austen room; it was nicely set up although small. People who want more space might want to try another room. We enjoyed getting breakfast coupons for two nearby restaurants. People who seek a traditional B&B experience complete with group breakfast may not find this to their liking. For the two nights we stayed, we were pleased with everything and would recommend it. Springdale is delightful little town and of course Zion National Park is the reason everyone's there. Great vacation.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

The owner of the Novel House was truly a diamond. We arrived in the area from the Uk not knowing it was spring break......as a result there was no accommodation anywhere.We spent the first night at a grossly overpriced place further down the road. but like Jesus there was no place left for us after that first night.We were a party of three adults..(an odd number..) but still no places. We called Novel Inn and the owner Kieran said he would juggle something around in order to accommodate us. We were ever so grateful. We knew not, what to expect. We just wanted a place to stay! On arrival he took our luggage in, even though the room was not ready. So we could explore and return at check in time. The environment is pure English country house mixed with modern day amenities. The rooms are all named after authors and thought has been put into the furnishings, as such! Breakfast is included! Although not on the premises, we were given vouchers for local breakfast places, which was a pure delight, since we never ate the same thing twice! the place is cozy..you have the run of the house as such, you can have tea on the patio whilst adoring the view at the back of the house. Lemonade and cookies are served for tea. And very yummy the were. DVDS are available, magazines abound. Unlimited tea and coffee. Fridge available for storing foodstuff if needed. nice sofas for relaxing and chilling. A special note to Kieran.........he made our visit relaxed. If we needed information he helped and was knowledgeable. Also he gave us space at the same time without crowding or intruding on us. I needed a shower cap since i did not want to spoil my Paris Hilton hair do. and lo and behold after asking Kieran .....one was acquired! All in all a definite thumbs up and I would stay there again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Novel House Inn? Share your experiences!