I studied and studied where the best place would be to enjoy Zion. Coming from SC I wanted a great experience. Cable Mountain Lodge was excellent! We had a room looking toward the river and cliffs - Beautiful! However, when you get to your room from a day of hiking does it really matter if you have a great view? Well if you stay in your room maybe, but why stay in your room!? The accessibility of the park from Cable Mtn Lodge is just too easy and I think it was better to be there than in downtown Springdale. I enjoyed being so close to the attraction and shuttles come by OFTEN to take you downtown or into the park. There is an IMAX theater right next to the motel and place to eat, shop, and whatever. The motel was very clean and the AC was awesome, you could hang meat in the room (suite) if you wanted to --- even with over 100F outside.
Bottom line is you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number of rooms: 50. There is literally nothing between you and the park, simply cross the footbridge from the property and you are at the entrance of Zion National Park. It truly is a custom masterpiece inside and out. We offer up-scale amenities including a relaxing pool and jacuzzi, immaculate room decor, remarkable views and access to the giant screen theatre. All rooms are non-smoking and include a kitchenette and suites include a fully-equipped kitchen with a market located on the same property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah