This was one of the nicest places we stayed in, on our Southwest Fly & Drive. That being said, we had a view of a retaining wall and if we were on our patio all we could hear was the noise of the next door Theater Mechanics (air or laundry or whatever). In June though it doesn't matter because once you are done hiking in the park you'll want to take a dip in the pool or relax in the ac. Great for families who want to spread out. Wall bed is nice for teens much better than a sofa bed, and it was great for hubby & I to have a room to ourselves. Upper is probably best for noise, if you can do stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number of rooms: 50. There is literally nothing between you and the park, simply cross the footbridge from the property and you are at the entrance of Zion National Park. It truly is a custom masterpiece inside and out. We offer up-scale amenities including a relaxing pool and jacuzzi, immaculate room decor, remarkable views and access to the giant screen theatre. All rooms are non-smoking and include a kitchenette and suites include a fully-equipped kitchen with a market located on the same property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah