you cannot stay any closer to Zion National Park than cable Mountain Lodge. It is just like a ski in ski out Hotel. All you have to do is walk across a bridge and you are at the park. You can do a hike and go back to the lodge for your lunch because you will have a full kitchen where you can prepare your meals. the rooms are really one bedroom apartments. Cable Mountain Lodge is in Zion Canyon Village and there are gift shops, markets with fresh fruits and vegetables, does Ian on large screen theater and a brewpub. It is also at the end of the Springdale town free shuttle route. So you can ride the shuttle into town for dinner if you don't want to eat at the brewpub every night. there is a hot tub to soak your aching muscles after you hike to Angel's Landing.space the rooms are beautifully decorated with granite in the kitchen and bath and a very comfortable bed. I would stay here again and recommend it highly.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Cable Mountain Hotel
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number of rooms: 50. There is literally nothing between you and the park, simply cross the footbridge from the property and you are at the entrance of Zion National Park. It truly is a custom masterpiece inside and out. We offer up-scale amenities including a relaxing pool and jacuzzi, immaculate room decor, remarkable views and access to the giant screen theatre. All rooms are non-smoking and include a kitchenette and suites include a fully-equipped kitchen with a market located on the same property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.