We decided to get out of town for a quick trip near by. We purchased a livingsocial deal to stay at Cable Mountain Lodge. I was very impressed with the room as it was more like a timeshare condo than a hotel room. Great bedding, full kitchen, all the amenities of home.The room we were given did not have much of a view as it was backed up against a dirt hill, but the grounds surrounding the lodge are very beautiful, right at the entrance of Zion. We would stay again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number of rooms: 50. There is literally nothing between you and the park, simply cross the footbridge from the property and you are at the entrance of Zion National Park. It truly is a custom masterpiece inside and out. We offer up-scale amenities including a relaxing pool and jacuzzi, immaculate room decor, remarkable views and access to the giant screen theatre. All rooms are non-smoking and include a kitchenette and suites include a fully-equipped kitchen with a market located on the same property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah