Location: right next to Zion NP. We just left our car at the parking area, crossed the bridge to the entrance of the Park and used the park bus.
Room: well, it is more than a room, namely a small sitting area/kitchen with a sleeper coach, spacious bathroom and a bedroom with a kingsize bed. The place is a bit dark, but otherwise just great! We checked in early, around noon, and the room was ready.
We did some shopping at the nearby shop and made our own breakfast, easy enough. You can also BBQ next to the river. Our kids enjoyed the pool a lot, as well as the complementary tickets for the cinema.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Cable Mountain Hotel
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number of rooms: 50. There is literally nothing between you and the park, simply cross the footbridge from the property and you are at the entrance of Zion National Park. It truly is a custom masterpiece inside and out. We offer up-scale amenities including a relaxing pool and jacuzzi, immaculate room decor, remarkable views and access to the giant screen theatre. All rooms are non-smoking and include a kitchenette and suites include a fully-equipped kitchen with a market located on the same property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity and Fareportal so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.