Cable Mountain Lodge is a very clean, well maintained, well equipped hotel that sits literally adjacent to the on-foot entrance to Zion. The Zion Park shuttle also stops at the front of the hotel, and the free Springdale shuttle stops here, too, to take you to the restaurants and shops. I would recommend for comfort and location and I would definitely stay here again on my next Zion trip.
Location, location, location!
Comfortable bed (so great after a long hiking day!)
Clean and nice cabin-y decor.
Hot tub is practically in the parking lot, so didn't want to use it, even though it would've felt SO good.
Could hear noises from adjacent rooms.
Front desk staff were a bit curt, maybe mountain culture, but felt unfriendly to us.
Room 321 was a suite and was sweet!
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Cable Mountain Hotel
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number of rooms: 50. There is literally nothing between you and the park, simply cross the footbridge from the property and you are at the entrance of Zion National Park. It truly is a custom masterpiece inside and out. We offer up-scale amenities including a relaxing pool and jacuzzi, immaculate room decor, remarkable views and access to the giant screen theatre. All rooms are non-smoking and include a kitchenette and suites include a fully-equipped kitchen with a market located on the same property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Fareportal so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.