Perfect location to Zion NP, just outside the park entrance - (2 blocks) and shuttle stop to downtown Springdale just across the lodge parking lot.. You do not need to drive. We had a Village Side Classic Suite for 3 nights with a second story room - a large balcony with chairs was a nice touch. Clean, large and spacious living room, bedrrom, and bathroom. We had an end unit so the room was very quiet. Fully equiped kitchen to boot. We did not use any hotel services, so I can rate the services provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number of rooms: 50. There is literally nothing between you and the park, simply cross the footbridge from the property and you are at the entrance of Zion National Park. It truly is a custom masterpiece inside and out. We offer up-scale amenities including a relaxing pool and jacuzzi, immaculate room decor, remarkable views and access to the giant screen theatre. All rooms are non-smoking and include a kitchenette and suites include a fully-equipped kitchen with a market located on the same property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah