This lodge is right (and I mean right) outside the Zion NP gates. My son and I woke up before the others and did a hike in the park and got back before the other kids were up. Later that morning, we rode our bikes up into the park and had breakfast at the Zion Lodge. Everything in the park is real close. We came back, asked to leave at 12:00 instead of 11:00 (no problem) and jumped into the pool before heading out. This place was clean, charming, close to the park, and very comfortable. No complaints what so ever.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Cable Mountain Hotel
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number of rooms: 50. There is literally nothing between you and the park, simply cross the footbridge from the property and you are at the entrance of Zion National Park. It truly is a custom masterpiece inside and out. We offer up-scale amenities including a relaxing pool and jacuzzi, immaculate room decor, remarkable views and access to the giant screen theatre. All rooms are non-smoking and include a kitchenette and suites include a fully-equipped kitchen with a market located on the same property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Fareportal so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.