My family absolutely loved staying here! It is right next to the Virgin River and the entrance to Zion NP. It is close to downtown Springdale too so the location is perfect. The rooms were fantastic with awesome dark trim and balconies with a great view of the Zion peaks. They perfectly fit our family of five and a very cool pull-down bed that my oldest son loved.
Everyone in the main office was also super-friendly and very helpful. They helped make suggestions about places to see, moved all of our luggage since we had to change rooms, gave us free movie tickets to the movie theater next door, and really went beyond all expectations.
If we come back to this area, I will make sure we can stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number of rooms: 50. There is literally nothing between you and the park, simply cross the footbridge from the property and you are at the entrance of Zion National Park. It truly is a custom masterpiece inside and out. We offer up-scale amenities including a relaxing pool and jacuzzi, immaculate room decor, remarkable views and access to the giant screen theatre. All rooms are non-smoking and include a kitchenette and suites include a fully-equipped kitchen with a market located on the same property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Cable Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Mountain Hotel Springdale
- Hotel Cable Mountain
- Cable Mountain Lodge Springdale, Utah