We'd been looking forward to our visit to Yosemite for many months. We'd been concerned by the news of the rim fire, but that seemed to get resolved and we relaxed. Imagine our surprise on the morning of 1st October to discover that the US government had closed down Yosemite!
We still headed for the Evergreen Lodge, as we had the booking and were pleasantly surprised to find that they'd laid on a good programme of activities, which did not include visits to Yosemite.
In the event, we found we were able to visit Yosemite, even though it was closed.
All the staff at Evergreen lodge were friendly and professional and the food was great. There's a great atmosphere in the tavern and we had some great fun with the crowd closing down Camp Mather for the year.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel
- Evergreen Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel At Yosemite
- Evergreen Lodge Yosemite
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.