A price is high that a location is bad and takes it to the Yosemite national park more than one hour. Though it is a lodge, there is not the kitchen, and, anyway, it costs money because a restaurant is expensive.
I want you to be careful when you make a reservation. Cancellation, the change is OK, but usually requests Diposit for the night one week before the day when I made a reservation when they are not on 30th or 60 days ago.
Because, anyway, they are not flexible, they cannot recommend it to a family vacation.
The correspondence of the customer service is extremely bad, too. I felt very unpleasant.
My family never uses this hotel and will not recommend it to a friend in future either.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel
- Evergreen Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel At Yosemite
- Evergreen Lodge Yosemite
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.