Enjoyed a great weekend at the Evergreen Lodge with a small group of friends after getting a deal on Living Social. We stayed in a two-bedroom cabin in the "Kolana" area and it was wonderful. The cabin appeared to be nearly brand-new and was very comfortable, offering the perfect amount of space. The only thing I would caution future guests that the sliding doors bedrooms offer no noise reduction at all, so if you are looking for total privacy from your fellow cabin-mates you won't find it here. My crew and I didn't have any problems with it.
We took advantage of the hot tub, the outdoor fireplace for s'mores, the tavern, the restaurant and the general store and were highly impressed by all. The service was impeccable everywhere we went and the quality of the food in the general store and the restaurant was great. The website advertised the hot tub as being filled with salt water, but I could have sworn I smelled chlorine. Oh well.
All in all it was a perfect stay just outside Yosemite and I would love to return.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel
- Evergreen Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel At Yosemite
- Evergreen Lodge Yosemite
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.