“Fantastic Yosemite camping trip” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Lasting Adventures, Inc. is the nonprofit specialist in backcountry adventures in Yosemite National Park. We offer professionally guided Day Hikes and fully-supported Custom Backpacking Adventures at competitive rates. We teach and promote caring and respect for the environment through Leave No Trace principles. With over 17 years of experience, we have been recognized as one of the few guide services within Yosemite that has guided the most clients into the backcountry. By choosing Lasting Adventures, Inc. for your Yosemite Adventure you get our experienced, fun, and credentialed guides, and the satisfaction of knowing that any and all profits we gain from your participation goes towards our nonprofit and helping disadvantaged youth attend our summer outdoor adventures in Yosemite. Lasting Adventures guides are available year round. By choosing Lasting Adventures, you are choosing to create Yosemite memories that Last a Lifetime!
Demarest, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Yosemite camping trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Our family (my wife and I and two daughters in their early twenties) went on a custom 5-day/4-night Yosemite camping trip organized by Lasting Adventures. Our two guides, Chrissy and Lydia, were fantastic. Although one of my daughters is a fairly experienced backpacker, the rest of us had little to no experience and were a little nervous about our ability to survive, let alone thrive. But Chrissy and Lydia found the perfect balance between making the trip challenging and keeping it fun. The highlight of our trip was climbing Mt. Hoffman (10800 feet) from May Lake (9300 feet), something my wife and I are still amazed we actually pulled off. Lasting Adventures also provided sleeping bags, tents, and other gear, and everything was first rate. This was a great way to experience Yosemite and all of us enthusiastically recommend Lasting Adventures.

Old Bridge, New Jersey
“4 mile trail with lasting adventures”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The hike was amazing! Our guides Scott and John knew so much about the area and were excellent tour/hike guides. The views on the hike were incredible. I would definitely book with Lasting Adventures again!

Redding, California
“Amazing Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The guides were so awesome, that it convinced me to wish to become a Junior Leader. It was an experience that I will never forget. I'm definitely doing it again, and for longer next time. Thank you so much for such an unforgettable experience!

“Super Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Loved our tour guides! Super funny and took us to some great trails! The day was so amazing thanks to our tour guide, Sam and Colin. They where most excellent.

Alamo, California
“"3 Summits, 3 Sunsets"...and 1 incredible journey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My daughter and I had an EXCELLENT adventure with this tour! We saw the most amazing sights, we are still overwhelmed with how far we actually backpacked in just 4 days, and we can't wait to come back and do another adventure with this amazing group of people! Our guides were excellent, a big shout out to Braden, Scott, John and Austin. Austin got me up Half Dome, and John got me down, without them, I think I might still be stuck on those cables! What a fantastic experience, lots of wonderful memories, highly recommended!

Visited July 2013