The Ahwahnee Hotel is beautiful and the views from the hotel are spectacular. It is very crowded in the valley and the roads around the hotel are congested. The hotel is a strange mix of first class amenities and lodge like design. There are several good hiking trails around the lodge and an active bus system helps in getting around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 - With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park