Just returned from a 3-night stay at the Ahwahnee. What a magnifent hotel. No glitz, no flat panel TV, not a Ritz Carlton or Disney World resort - rather the Ahwahnee is a splendid reminder of a long-ago era of grace and gentility that added tremendously to the grandeur that is Yosemite. My room was confortable and surprisingly spacious. The hotel staff was helpful, polite and efficient. And I got a real key rather than a hard plastic card. My stay was a true delight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 - With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park