this is not about a perfect hotel, this about pleasure. we arrived late in this afternoon, in january, it was cold outside, the hotel had a room available, at a bargain price ( MMM... 350 dollars!) we took it. I did not regret it. The rooms are not unforgettable, but the huge dining rooms, the giant fireplaces...all condidered, it was woth it. I think it is a better place for winter, but i will have to come back in the summer maybe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 - With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park