The Awanahee Hotel is a very special place to stay in one of America's most glorious spots. The hotel is very well maintained. The cottages are spacious and comfortable with nature right outside your door. I was able to enjoy the pool for the first time with the weather being wonderful and the pool perfect. The dining room is spectacular enjoy a long meal taking in the sunset. Also enjoyed the gift shop and purchased two Awanahee limited edition Pendleton blankets! Great trip and already planning to return in the fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 - With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park