I stayed here in late July because there are very limited housing options in the park. Although this is touted as the best, that term is clearly relative. The drains in the sink and tub were nonfunctional so you would have to wait a half hour for the water to drain after a shower or brushing your teeth. The wifi was essentially out of order as it is much slower than dialup speeds. The service at breakfast and dinner was good. The dinner food was just ok, and the breakfast food was good. The service at the front desk was quite slow. Overall I would not come back to this hotel, and would consider a rental home nearby next time, given my aversion to camping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 - With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park