This hotels exterior and public accessible interiors are superb. It is one classy establishment, with complimentary morning drinks and afternoon tea and cookies for guests.
Unique cocktails and an excellent breakfast buffet with fabulous eggs Benedict.
We stayed during the power outage and had no air conditioning during our stay, but we got a great view of the falls which more than compensated this.
My only negative would be the guest room standards, for a hotel which charged over $500 a night I would have expected a little higher specification. The room was dreary and could have done with a complete overhaul. Having said that this was our base for the stunning Yosemite park...who spends a lot of time in there room here?!?!?Not us!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 - With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park