For those travelers used to the charms of 5-star hotels, this place will come as a disappointment. The bones of this place are great, but it lacks a certain spark and the interiors are reminiscent of an older relative's house that hasn't been updated in 30 years. The great fireplace is quite charming; we spent hours sitting in front of it reading a book. The restaurant was gorgeous and the food was quite good, but they messed up our reservation and we waited over an hour to get seated. Good thing for that grand fireplace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 - With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park