When we arrived, we learned that we were staying in one of the bungalows at the back of the property. At first I was disappointed that we were not staying in the hotel itself, but once we saw our bungalow, we were so pleased. The room was spacious, clean and had a reading area with chairs and a table. The bathroom and dressing area also were spacious. Also the bungalows have small patios in front of each with a couple of chairs and table. It was so quiet in the area that sleeping was wonderful. We couldn't have been more pleased and excited with our stay, especially when we were sitting in front of the bungalow reading and watched a bobcat walk directly down the paved path toward us and then stopping to look at us before making his/her way through the woods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 - With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park