We only stayed at the Ahwahnee for one night, but what an experience. We'd booked a Classic room, but on checking in were surprised and delighted to find we'd been upgraded to one of the four suites in the hotel...it was superb!
We enjoyed both dinner and breakfast in the dining room, again an amazing experience, and marvelled at the generous spaces of the public rooms.
Quite possibly the best hotel stay we've ever experienced...thanks to all the staff at this wonderful, iconic and beautiful place
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- The Ahwahnee Hotel
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 - With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.