A charismatic hotel, retaining the charms of its 1920's construction. Could not be more perfectly suited to explore the wonders of Yosemite.
The rooms are not luxurious but you a paying to have the view of a waterfall from you room window! - it's worth it!
The walks are incredible - The mist trail up the side of a gushing waterfall is a real once in a lifetime moment, and its all within easy access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuesday August 27, 2013 - With the exception of White Wolf Lodge, all lodging and services are available in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Valley and Wawona are largely unaffected by the Rim Fire and air quality is good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Ahwahnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Yosemite National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park